The Engadget Show returns Friday, June 22nd — get tickets to the taping!
Can you say “edutainment?” Yep, this month we’ll be exploring the intersection of technology and education like only the Engadget Show can, including trips to NYU’s ITP school and Northeastern University in Boston to check out some amazing student projects. Tim will be traveling all the way to Alaska to work with a team of researchers studying the northern lights with high-tech balloons and helmet cameras. And none other than LeVar Burton will be sitting down for an interview to discuss the next step in the evolution of his beloved Reading Rainbow . We’ll also be highlighting the best of this year’s E3 , paying a visit to the awesome Artisan’s Asylum in Somerville, MA and checking out the month’s latest and greatest gadgets. Best of all, if you’re in New York City, you can be a part of the live show at Metropolis Studios on 106th St. in Manhattan — just fire off an email to engadgetshow [at] engadget.com
Read similar Posts:
- Reading Rainbow Returns As A Startup And An iPad App
- Stompy the giant hexapod gets hexafunded, one step closer to hexacrushing your car
- Children checking out vintage gadgets continues to be an enthralling experience to watch
- The Engadget Show 30: DJ Spooky, Google, Toy Fair and a pinball museum
- The Engadget Show 35: EVs in Portland, hacked bicycles and a Tesla Model S test drive