Team Europe Ventures Starts €6m Fund For Early Stage Startups
Team Europe Ventures , the Berlin-based VC firm, has launched a new €6 million fund for early stage startups in the Internet and mobile Internet space. The fund is mainly targeting companies in Germany and Europe, but also in the USA, and the focus will be on the seed stage, with 4-5 startups being invested in per-year for a maximum of €500K per company. This is bound to be good news for startups in Europe, and particularly in Germany where seed funding is seen to be a problem for early stage companies in the Internet space.
Read similar Posts:
- Silicon Valley, NYC Gain New Seed Funds
- Smart Money For Smartphone-Controlled Smart Homes: TechStars Alum Mobiplug Gets $2.7M Led By Foundry Group
- Blippar Raises Seed Funding From Qualcomm For Mobile Augmented Reality Technology
- Benchmark’s Eisenberg And Face.com’s Shochat Raise $120M+ For Aleph, An Early-Stage Fund For Israeli Startups
- gWallet Launches Early-Stage Venture Fund To Invest In Social Gaming Startups