HTC One X gets Android 4.0.4 update today: enhances camera app, adds menu functionality to multitasking button
If you thought the One X ‘s capacitive button layout jarred with the Ice Cream Sandwich experience you saw on the Galaxy Nexus , you’ll like what HTC’s just told us. An update to version 4.0.4, launching today, will allow users to map menu functionality to the lower right ‘recent app’ key, while it will also treat its owners to white balance and continuous autofocus improvements within its well-received camera app. Expect a handful of stability improvements as well as a dedicated tab switcher for the built-in browser — if you haven’t already made the leap to Chrome . According to HTC, the update for the international iteration rolls out today, with the AT&T version already doing the rounds .
Read similar Posts:
- Seesmic for iPhone Gets an iOS 4 Makeover
- HTC Sense 4.1 reportedly leaked with custom ROM, One X owners taste the future
- Firefox for Android Beta gains new features and improvements
- Chrome beta for Android delivers a proxy-based speed boost, now syncs autofill and saved passwords
- Chrome 30 hits the stable channel with new Android gestures and simpler search by image