Gameloft announces its first Unreal Engine-based Android game, you figure out what it is
Parisian gaming company Gameloft has pulled the wraps off its first Unreal Engine Android game, but is being rather coy about what it actually is . The teaser image — which was released on the company’s Facebook page — reveals little more than a bloody sword and skull along with a cryptic message, saying that a clue was hidden in the artwork. Viewers were also invited to vote for the next hint, which will either be another image or a YouTube teaser trailer. Whether the macabre-looking game itself will create as much suspense as its marketing tease remains to be seen.
Read similar Posts:
- Totally Unreal: Palm and Epic Games bring Unreal Engine 3 to webOS
- Bravo to Epic Games for porting Unreal Engine 3 to the iPhone
- Dungeon Defenders: First Wave brings Unreal Engine to Android this month
- Oculus Rift support added to Unreal Engine 4
- Suda 51 and Grasshopper are using Unreal Engine 4 ‘heavily’