Acer Aspire V3 coming to Japan for $1,100 with right processor, wrong ppi
Want a 2.1GHz Ivy Bridge Core i7 in your next media laptop? Mmm, yes please. And a 1080p LED backlit display to devour movies on? Well, of course . Then keep looking, because the Acer Aspire V3 maxes out at just 1366 x 768 — despite being equipped with a Blu-ray spinner and Dolby Theater v4, and also despite the eye-popping competition .
Read similar Posts:
- Acer kicks out laptop, netbook upgrades aplenty at CeBIT
- Acer Aspire One D255 netbook packs Atom N550 processor, subdued appearance
- Acer Goes To A Whole New Level Of Crazy With The Aspire R7
- Acer upgrades its PCs with Haswell, new models include the Aspire V7 Ultrabook
- Acer’s Aspire One D257 attempts to send ripples through MWC